NOVEMBER 6, 2018
state and county ELECTIONS
LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE: October 9, 2018
HOW TO REGISTER TO VOTE: https://www.hctax.net/voter/Registration
Early Voting October 22 - November 2:
Baytown Community Center - 2407 Market Street, Baytown
East Harris County Activity Center - 7340 Spencer Hwy, Pasadena
Freeman Branch Library - 16616 Diana Lane, Houston (Clear Lake)
ELECTION DAY INFORMATION:
Precinct 090 Polling Location: City of El Lago City Hall, 411 Tallowood
Precinct 333 Polling Location: Evelyn Meador Library, 2400 Meyer
Precinct 692 Polling Location: Captain Inn & Suites, 2901 Nasa Pkwy
Find Your Poll and View Voter Specific Voting Information:
Voter Identification Requirements: http://harrisvotes.com/VotingInfo/AcceptableID.aspx?L=E
To vote in a Harris County election, you must be registered to vote at least 30 days before the election date. To change your name or address, a completed and signed application is also required. Simply pick up a voter registration application, fill it out, and mail it at least 30 days before the election date. You can start the voter registrations process at RocktheVote.com.
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 18 years old on Election Day;
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Are you already registered?
To confirm your voter registration status, you may select one of three methods to perform a search:
- Your Texas driver’s license number, if you provided it when you applied for voter registration;
- Your Voter Unique Identifier (VUID), which appears on your voter registration certificate;
- Your first and last name.
Voting by mail
If you are 65 years of age or older; disabled; out of the county on election day AND during early voting; or confined in jail, but otherwise eligible, you may be eligible to cast your vote by mail.