You must complete a Land Development Application in order to request a change to the following: Zoning Change/Planned Unit Development (PUD); Text Change, Conditional Use Permit, Plat (Preliminary, Final, Amending); and, Board of Adjustment Variance Request.

If you have any questions on how to complete any of these documents, please contact Sean Landis at (281) 291-5705.