VIRTUAL Kids' Fish
- Prizes will be drawn at random for boys & girls.
- 1st Place - $100 Gift Card
- 2nd Place - $50 Gift Card
- 3rd Place - $25 Gift Card
COVID-19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
The Annual Seabrook Kids' Fish event is taking a virtual approach this year due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. We couldn't bear to see yet another event be canceled, so we came up with a solution so our little fishermen and fisherwomen could still participate! *This is a catch and release event*
Date & Time
𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲(𝘀): Saturday & Sunday, September 12-13, 2020
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: Participants may fish any time of the day on both Saturday and Sunday (must abide by park closing times).
Participants may choose to fish at any Seabrook fishing spot. Some of our favorites are Pine Gully Fishing Pier, Main Street, McHale Park, and Hester Garden. Signage will be placed on these locations and a map will be available to help identify all *submissible locations. Boat fishing is strongly discouraged.
*Fishing must take place within Seabrook City Limits. Fish caught on the shorelines of the City of El Lago, City of Taylor Lake Village, the City of Pasadena, and other surrounding areas may be disqualified. If you identify a location that is not a Seabrook public fishing spot you may be contacted for further clarification.
- Participants must be 4 to 11 years old (Pre-K to 5th grade).
- Prizes will be randomly selected by Mayor Kolupski for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for boys and girls.
- Winners will be drawn and shared on Facebook in the form of a video.
- Fish will not be judged on size this year, rather, winners will be randomly selected using a raffle ticket drum.
- Each photo submitted will count as one entry. This means that ALL caught fish, regardless of size, are eligible to be drawn as a winner! Please catch and then release.
- Participants are limited to 3 entries per child and a child may not receive more than one prize.
Date(s): September 12-13, 2020
Time: Participants may fish at any time of day on both Saturday and Sunday (must abide by park closing times if fishing within a city park).
Location: Any fishable location within Seabrook city limits
- For those wishing to fish from the Pine Gully Fishing Pier, entry fees will be waived for this event.
This is a free community event.