Harvey Debris Removal Assistance
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work with our vendor to remove storm debris. Due to the large amount of debris CrowderGulf will now have separate crews picking up debris based on the type of debris. They will have separate crews for:
- Tree and vegetative debris
- Household hazardous waste
- White goods such as refrigerators, washers, dryers, etc.
- Construction debris such as sheet rock, carpet, furniture, etc.
We are unable to release specific dates and times when debris will be removed, but crews will continue to remove debris as they are able. Please keep in mind it may take several weeks before all debris is removed. The entire region has had a staggering amount of debris that needs to be removed and debris removal crews are diligently working with not only Seabrook but several neighboring communities as well so please bear with us during this process.
Please remember to:
- Avoid parking street side and blocking the debris as any blocked debris will not be picked up.
- Do not bag debris as bag debris will not be picked up.
- Separate storm debris accordingly:
- Vegetative debris
- Construction and demolition debris
- Appliance and white goods
- Household hazardous waste consists of items such as cleaners, paints and other hazardous materials and should NOT be mixed with other debris.
- Keep trash bins, bags, and recycling separate from debris.
- Keep roadways and sidewalks clear. Streets must be passable for emergency vehicles, utility vehicles, and school buses.
- If debris was left behind in your yard, please move it to the right-of-way. Second passes will be made to pickup remaining items.
- Keep children and pets away from debris piles.
- Do not burn debris or rubbish.
As a reminder, this service is for storm debris removal only.
Here are some tips for getting your debris ready (click to enlarge):