To help residents find some relief from the winter storm, Commissioner Adrian Garcia, of Haris County Precinct 2, has opened six non-potable water stations for residents to fill up their containers with water for free. Because we are still under a water boil notice, we are advising that residents boil the water provided prior to its use. DO NOT CONSUME NON-POTABLE WATER.
NON-POTABLE WATER STATIONS
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19 & SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20
10 AM TO 5 PM
- Clear Lake Park: 5001 NASA Pkwy Seabrook, TX 77586
- 2. Sylvan Beach Park: 636 N Bayshore Dr. La Porte, TX 77571
- 3. Bill Crowley Park: 5100 Lauder Rd. Houston, TX 77039
- 4. Jim & Joann Fonteno Park: 14350 1/2 Wallisville Rd. Houston, TX 77049
- 5. Crosby Community Center: 409 Hare Rd. Crosby, TX, 77532
- 6. Riley Community Center 808 1/2 Magnolia, Barrett, TX, 77532
The closest location for Seabrook residents is Clear Lake Park on NASA Parkway. Residents must bring their own containers (milk jugs, ice chests, buckets, etc.) and there is a 5-gallon limit per household. Masks are required and social distancing will be enforced. Water available on a first-come, first-serve basis.