MAY 1, 2021 GENERAL ELECTION Notice of Election
CANDIDATES FOR THE MAY 1, 2021 (in order of names on the ballot)
Mayor At Large Position 2 At Large Position 4 At Large Position 6
Thom Kolupski Rob Hefner Michael R. Giangrosso Joe Machol
Bart Bedingfield Angie C. Cockrell Michael Brady
VOTING BY MAIL
Voter Registration DEADLINE: April 1, 2021
- To find out if you are registered to vote, please go to the Harris County Voter Registration Department
- To update your voter registration or to register to vote, please go to the Texas Office of the Secretary of State
- To vote in a Harris County election, you must be registered to vote at least 30 days before the election date.
- You are eligible to register to vote if:
Voter Registration Application Forms
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballothas been posted for the May 1, 2021 Seabrook General Election. Positions up for election are Mayor, Position 2, Position 4, and Position 6.
Seabrook Residents: The City of Seabrook will host a virtual Candidate Orientation on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 6:00pm for all persons interested in running for a position on the City Council during the May 1, 2021 General Election.
Orientation Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3431735631755705359
For more information: Contact the City Secretary at 281.291.5663 or firstname.lastname@example.org..
May 7, 2022 General Election
The next Seabrook General Election (after the May 1, 2021 General Election) will be on Saturday, May 7, 2022, at Seabrook City Hall, located at 1700 1st Street. Filing for a place on the ballot is set by state statute and will run from January 19-February 18, 2022.
Find additional election-related dates and information at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/index.shtml
(posted in accordance with Tx. Legis. H.B. 305, effective September 1, 2019).
Filing requirements are per state statute, available at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/guide/local.shtml
Filing requirements per the City of Seabrook Charter, Article II, available at https://library.municode.com/tx/seabrook/codes/code_of_ordinances