- 1. What is AMI
- 2. Why is my water meter being upgraded with a replacement?
- 3. How long will it take to have my meter upgraded?
- 4. When will this work be performed?
- 5. How do I know who is authorized to do the work?
- 6. How long will I be without water?
- 7. Will contractors come inside my home?
- 8. Is there any special care or maintenance that I need to do to my new water meter?
- 9. How does this enhance customer service?
- 10. I still have questions, where can I get additional information?
3. How long will it take to have my meter upgraded?
The installation will begin in July 2021 and will take several months to complete all replacements in the city. The actual installation process for a water meter replacements usually takes around 30 minutes to complete.
5. How do I know who is authorized to do the work?
Ameresco/RTS-EnvoCore contractors will be wearing bright yellow shirts with “AMERESCO/RTS-EnvoCore”, and will be driving white trucks or vans with Envo-Core placards on their trucks, and carrying a letter on the City of Seabrook letterhead.
10. I still have questions, where can I get additional information?
The City of Seabrook is working closely with Ameresco to answer everyone's questions as thoroughly as possible. We have taken the following steps to answer questions:
- Continue to visit the dedicated project website page at www.seabrooktx.gov/ami for updates and to view the schedule to see where installations will take place.
- Residents may contact the City's Utility Billing Office by emailing email@example.com or by calling (281) 291-5600.