The City of Seabrook will hold a Run-Off Election for City Council At-Large Position No. 1 on Saturday, June 11. Based on the May 7th election results, a run-off election between Council candidate Ed Klein and Council candidate Jackie Rasco is required by Seabrook City Charter.
Early voting will be held at Seabrook City Hall, 1700 1st Street as follows:
- Tuesday, May 31 - 7:30am till 5pm
- Wednesday, June 1 - 7:30am till 5pm
- Thursday, June 2 - 7:30am till 5pm
- Friday, June 3 - 7:30am till 5pm
- Saturday, June 4 - 9am till 11am
- NO VOTING Sunday, June 5
- Monday, June 6 - 7:30am till 5pm
- Tuesday, June 7 - 7:30am till 5pm
Saturday, June 11 is Election Day at Seabrook City Hall starting at 7am and ending at 7pm.
To cast a ballot by mail please contact the Office of the City Secretary by emailing email@example.com to receive a Ballot by Mail Application. Completed applications must be submitted to the City Secretary by 5pm Tuesday, May 31.
Additional information, including candidate bios and Harris County Primary Run-Off Election information, is posted online at www.seabrooktx.gov/elections.